Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: new member

  1. #1
    Inactive Member magates's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I am here to meet film makers. I am a film composer and my website is http://www.SymphonicUproar.com if your inerested in finding more about my work. I look forward to meeting cool new directors and producers.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Directors? Producers? Well, no! Just a guy who enjoys making his own films! (What Super-8 was really meant for in the first place!)

    Welcome, regardless!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •